Prices are below and include Free Shipping. There are no sales taxes except shipments to Arizona or South Dakota. Select from the option groups below and click on “ADD TO CART.” This will take you to our secure PayPal Shopping Cart and you will see the discounted price on the item selected. Once on the Shopping Cart page you can continue to shop and add more items, you can also delete items, and you can update quantities. When you are done shopping click on “CHECK OUT.” On the Check Out page you can Choose A Way to Pay. Pay securely with any Credit Card or pay by Pay Pal. It’s your call!
- Click ’Check Out’ on the left to pay securely with any credit card.
- Click ‘Check Out with PayPal’ on the right to pay by PayPal.
Don’t Miss Out!
We process orders immediately and send you confirmation by email so if you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours after placing your order your spam filter has blocked us. Our emails are often blocked by spam filters which means you will miss your order acknowledgements,Captain Tim’s Tips,and vital shipping information including tracking once your order ships. Important! To make sure that you don’t miss very important emails from Tim@InflatableBoats4Less.com add us to your approved senders list.
How fast can I get my order?
Good question! It takes Sea Eagle 2 Business-Days to process your order. Sea Eagle uses Fed-Ex ground with no signature required to ship your order to you. Shipping times from the Sea Eagle warehouse in Port Jefferson, NY to your location will vary from 1 to 5 Business Days depending on your US-48 location.
- Customers in locations in the Northeast near New York can expect a two business-day handling and an additional one-business FedEx delivery time.
- West Coast deliveries are two business-day handling time and five business-day FedEx shipping time.
- Sea Eagle offices are open M-F 9 to 5 so orders received on the weekend will start processing on Monday AM.
- Locations in the Midwest can expect 3 business-day shipping in addition to the Sea eagle 2 business-day handling time.
- Sea Eagle handling time can double in the peak spring and summer selling times.
Express one day, two day, and three day shipping is available but rarely chosen once the customer find that, as a rule of thumb, express shipping costs normally are 1/3 to 1/2 of the total cost of the order being shipped. For example express shipping costs on that $1000 kayak you want by this weekend can be from $300 to $500. Ouch! A $300 kayak will be $100 to $150 so how fast do you really need that kayak? Going on vacation soon? We can ship to your vacation location if that helps. Call 928-713-7597 to make special handling requests.
International Shipping and International PayPal and Credit Cards.
- We only ship to the US-48 and our shopping cart only accepts US PayPal or Credit Card accounts.
- We ship many Canadian orders to US-48 border locations. Call 928-713-7597 to arrange for Canadian MasterCard or Visa Credit Card payment for free US-48 deliveries.
- We can also co-ordinate shipments and payments for International Customers shipping to US-48 Freight Forwarders.
- Warranty replacements for International customers are shipped to originating US-48 locations only.
Our site is safe and secure and we never send you spam or sell your address or personal information to spammers.
Sea Eagle Fishing Boats and SUP’s are divided into two price and quality groups. The boats you are looking at are Premium Blue Ribbon quality. The best material in the marketplace.
1. Sea Eagle Premium Boats..the blue ribbon of Sport Runabouts, Catamaran Fishing Boats, and NeedleNose SUP Paddleboards.
Sea Eagle’s redesigned premium Sport Runabouts are the Sea Eagle sr10.6, sr12.6, and sr14. RV’ers and off shore sailors appreciate the Sea Eagle 8.10 RV/Yacht Tenders. Fisherman sing the praises of the Catamaran 2-man FoldCat 375 and 4-man 440 and the redesigned Mean Green Fishing Machine our one-man Sea Eagle 285fpb Frameless Pontoon Boat We close our this line of blue ribbon craft with the Sea Eagle SailCat catamaran sailboat and a complete lineup of patented NeedleNose SUP Paddleboards.
All of these models are constructed of 1000 denier supported fabric PVC, industry leading designs, new-age fabrics, and drop-stitch technology. Whereas the Value Group motormount boats are soft low pressure vinyl, the Premium level boats, SUPs, and Fishing Boats are constructed of high pressure PVC and are nearly rigid. Observers often take our LongBoard SUP to be a hardboard.Our Sea Eagle 12.6 Sport Runabout will pull a kneeboarder. This line of blue-ribbon boats, SUP’s, and Fishing Boats and kayaks are our safest, most stable, driest, and safest ever and can last 25 – 30 years if cared for properly.
2. Sea Eagle Value Group…SE8, SE9, and 124 Super Motormount Boats.
Sea Eagle calls their affordable recreational level boats SE8, SE9, and 124 Motormount Boats. Motormount boats are perfect inflatable boats for fishing, camping, yacht tending, skin diving, river-running or pleasure cruising for budget minded boaters. Motormount boats are constructed of 33 mill fabric marine grade vinyl, in the case of the SE8, and 38 mill marine grade vinyl in the SE9 and 124. Sea Eagle calls this heavy marine grade vinyl PolyKrylor and Sea Eagle has a 45 year history of producing tough PolyKrylor boats and kayaks. PolyKrylor is the entry-level inflatable oat industries thickest and toughest marine grade vinyl and is designed to hold up to the rocks, shells, tree limbs and other abuses found by recreational kayakers in and along most rivers and streams.
Prices for these low pressure motormount boats start at $299. This line of fishing boats have acceptable performance and very strong customer reviews. Are PolyKrylor inflatable boats and kayaks the best in the market? Yes.. but only in the entry-level inflatable boat class. The best money can buy you ask? Those are inflatables constructed of high-pressure supported-fabric material that can be found in the Sea Eagle Value group of boats and kayaks found in number 1 just above. And yes, Premium Boats are worth the difference!