Prices are below and include Free Shipping. There are no sales taxes except shipments to Arizona or South Dakota. Select from the option groups below and click on “ADD TO CART.” This will take you to our secure PayPal Shopping Cart and you will see the discounted price on the item selected. Once on the Shopping Cart page you can continue to shop and add more items, you can also delete items, and you can update quantities. When you are done shopping click on “CHECK OUT.” On the Check Out page you can Choose A Way to Pay. Pay securely with any Credit Card or pay by Pay Pal. It’s your call!
- Click ‘Check Out’ on the left to pay securely with any credit card.
- Click ‘Check Out with PayPal’ on the right to pay by PayPal.
Don’t Miss Out!
We process orders immediately and send you confirmation by email so if you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours after placing your order your spam filter has blocked us. Our emails are often blocked by spam filters which means you will miss your order acknowledgements,Captain Tim’s Tips,and vital shipping information including tracking once your order ships. Important! To make sure that you don’t miss very important emails from Tim@InflatableBoats4Less.com add us to your approved senders list.
How fast can I get my order?
Good question! It takes Sea Eagle 2 Business-Days to process your order. Sea Eagle uses Fed-Ex ground with no signature required to ship your order to you. Shipping times from the Sea Eagle warehouse in Port Jefferson, NY to your location will vary from 1 to 5 Business Days depending on your US-48 location.
- Customers in locations in the Northeast near New York can expect a two business-day handling and an additional one-business FedEx delivery time.
- West Coast deliveries are two business-day handling time and five business-day FedEx shipping time.
- Sea Eagle offices are open M-F 9 to 5 so orders received on the weekend will start processing on Monday AM.
- Locations in the Midwest can expect 3 business-day shipping in addition to the Sea eagle 2 business-day handling time.
- Sea Eagle handling time can double in the peak spring and summer selling times.
Express one day, two day, and three day shipping is available but rarely chosen once the customer find that, as a rule of thumb, express shipping costs normally are 1/3 to 1/2 of the total cost of the order being shipped. For example express shipping costs on that $1000 kayak you want by this weekend can be from $300 to $500. Ouch! A $300 kayak will be $100 to $150 so how fast do you really need that kayak? Going on vacation soon? We can ship to your vacation location if that helps. Call 928-713-7597 to make special handling requests.
International Shipping and International PayPal and Credit Cards.
We only ship to the US-48 and our shopping cart only accepts US PayPal or Credit Card accounts. We ship many Canadian orders to US-48 border locations. Call 928-713-7597 to arrange for Canadian MasterCard or Visa Credit Card payment for free US-48 deliveries. We can also co-ordinate shipments and payments for International Customers shipping to US-48 Freight Forwarders. Warranty replacements for International customers are shipped to originating US-48 locations only.
Our site is safe and secure and we never send you spam or sell your address or personal information to spammers.
Deluxe or Pro…oh my! Which one to order?
I know..! I know..! You’ve done your research and you’re itchin’ to order but now you’re wondering which seat package to choose. When Crystal and I use a Sea Eagle FastTrack, Explorer, or PaddleSki kayak we choose the Deluxe Package. Here’s why…….
It’s all about the seats!
Sea Eagle has two option groups for the Sea Eagle FastTrack, Explorer, or PaddleSki Premium Kayaks. The entry level Deluxe Option Package includes two Deluxe Kayak Seats while the Sea Eagle Pro Option Package includes black Tall Back Seats. The Tall Back Seats found in the Pro Option Package provide roughly the same back support as the grey inflatable Deluxe Kayak Seat but are difficult to rig and and prone to collapse if not rigged correctly. We use and recommend the less expensive, and softer, Deluxe Kayak Seat. We also feel the paddles offered in both Deluxe and Pro Premium Level Kayaks to be a push in spite of the advertising hype. The Bow and Stern kayaks bags included in Pro Options Groups are not waterproof stow-bags and smallish. You’ll need some waterproof dry bags anyway so save your money and buy the Deluxe Option Package! But Tim, “I really want the cool Carbon package, what do you think about the Carbon Paddle?” Well I have a Carbon Paddle and although it’s really cool looking and carbon is a cool hi-tech name it’s not so much different than the paddle that comes with the Deluxe package. It’s about the same weight and length and. now that you ask, I don’t like an eight foot two-piece Carbon paddle because, once broken down, that still leaves two four-foot pieces to impale me, or my upholstery. For portability give me the four-piece paddles that are found in the Deluxe Package any day.
But I’m ordering A Sea Eagle 330 or maybe a 370 Sport Kayak. Which option Group should I choose?
Now it gets a little confusing so stay with me.
When Crystal and I use a Sea Eagle 330 or 370 kayak we choose the Pro Package. Here’s why…….
It’s still about all the seats!
Sea Eagle has two option groups for the Sea Eagle 330 and 370 Kayaks. The entry level Deluxe option package includes two SEC Canoe Seats while the Sea Eagle 330/370 Pro option group includes these new Jet-Boat Bucket Seat (Sea Eagle calls them Deluxe Kayak Seats to confuse you). The SEC Canoes Seats found in the Deluxe Option package provide very little back support. We would never consider a day on the water with the SEC Canoe Seats. Buy the comfort..buy the Pro package with the Deluxe Kayak Seats!
We really like these DKS Seats for all our kayaks.
So to recap.
- Ordering a Sea Eagle FastTrack, Explorer, or PaddleSki? Order the Deluxe Package.
- Ordering a Sea Eagle 330 or 370 Sport Kayak? Order the Pro Package
You can even use the Deluxe Kayak Seat on the beach
as Crystal (right) and Connie (below) discovered.
Sea Eagle Kayaks are divided into two price and quality groups
1.Sea Eagle Premium Kayaks. The blue ribbon of IK’s (Inflatable Kayaks).
Sea Eagle’s premium kayaks are the Sea Eagle FastTrack 385 and 465, the Sea Eagle Explorer 380 and 420, and the Sea Eagle PaddleSki 435. All three models are constructed of 1000 denier supported fabric PVC. Whereas the Value Group Sport Kayaks are constructed of soft low-pressure marine grade vinyl (think beach ball) our Premium Level Kayaks are constructed of high-pressure supported-fabric and are nearly rigid (think football). Observers often take our FastTrack 385 to be a hard kayak. This line of blue-ribbon kayaks are our safest, most stable, driest, and best tracking kayaks. Each of these three kayaks have advantages and large fan base. The FastTrack 385 is second only to the Sea Eagle 370 in sales in spite of a cost three times higher than the 370. The newly designed Sea Eagle 385 is faster than many hard kayaks yet has better tracking and more, much more stability. Sea Eagle premium kayaks start at $799.
2. Sea Eagle Value Group…Sea Eagle calls their affordable recreational level kayaks the Sea Eagle 330 and 370 Sport Kayaks. Sport kayaks are low pressure kayaks constructed of 33 mill fabric marine grade vinyl, in the case of the 330 Sport Kayaks, and 38 mill marine grade vinyl in the top selling 370 Sport Kayaks. Sea Eagle calls this heavy marine grade vinyl PolyKrylor. PolyKrylor is the entry- level boat industries thickest and toughest vinyl and is designed to hold up to the rocks, shells, tree limbs and other abuses found by recreational kayakers in and along most rivers and streams. Prices for these low pressure kayak start at $209. The Sea Eagle 370 Pro Kayak is our top selling kayak mainly due to price and acceptable performance and very strong customer reviews. This line of kayaks and fishing boats have acceptable performance and earn very strong customer reviews. Are PolyKrylor inflatable boats and kayaks the best in the market? Yes.. but only in the entry-level inflatable boat class. So what’s the best inflatable boat money can buy? Those are inflatables constructed of high-pressure supported-fabric material that can be found in the Sea Eagle Premium group of boats and kayaks found in number 1 just above. And yes, Premium Boats definitely are worth the difference!
Tim and Crystal