FALL SALE ON ALREADY DEEPLY
DISCOUNTED SEA EAGLES!
QUESTIONS? CAL/TEXT THE MOM & POP HOTLINE 928-713-759
“Sea Eagle SE9 the classic inflatable fishing boat.”
Take $50 off any SE9 Motormount Packages ’til month end.
Completely re-designed for 2016 the New Sea Eagle 9 is now equipped with a higher pressure – up to 3 psi versus traditional less than 1 psi inflatable floor and seats that are removable, I-beam reinforced, and encased in their very own superior high strength protective nylon fabric sheath.
The entire base – Start up Package: hull, floor, seats, paddles, pump, and repair kit fits easily into a Sea Eagle All Purpose Carry Bag and weighs just 63 lbs. fully assembled.
This lightweight, affordable, inflatable fishing boat holds up to 4 people, is super stable and works great with small gas or electric motors!
Ready to Order?
Scroll down to this icon for our discounted option packages and see our discounted prices. Prices below include Free Shipping. There are no sales taxes except shipments to Arizona .
Scroll across the horizontal white lettered blue tabs immediately below then click on any blue tab to see Prices on our Discount Package choices
Select from the option groups below and click on “ADD TO CART.” This will take you to our secure PayPal Shopping Cart and you will see the discounted price on the item selected. Once on the Shopping Cart page you can continue to shop and add more items, you can also delete items, and you can update quantities. When you are done shopping click on “CHECK OUT.” On the Check Out page you can Choose A Way to Pay. Pay securely with any Credit Card or pay by Pay Pal. It’s your call!
- Click ’Check Out’ on the left to pay securely with any credit card.
- Click ‘Check Out with PayPal’ on the right to pay by PayPal.
Don’t Miss Out!
We process orders immediately and send you confirmation by email so if you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours after placing your order your spam filter has blocked us. Our emails are often blocked by spam filters which means you will miss your order acknowledgements,Captain Tim’s Tips,and vital shipping information including tracking once your order ships. Important! To make sure that you don’t miss very important emails from Tim@InflatableBoats4Less.com add us to your approved senders list.
How fast can I get my order?
Good question! It takes Sea Eagle 2 Business-Days to process your order. Sea Eagle uses Fed-Ex ground with no signature required to ship your order to you. Shipping times from the Sea Eagle warehouse in Port Jefferson, NY to your location will vary from 1 to 5 Business Days depending on your US-48 location.
- Customers in locations in the Northeast near New York can expect a two business-day handling and an additional one-business FedEx delivery time.
- West Coast deliveries are two business-day handling time and five business-day FedEx shipping time.
- Sea Eagle offices are open M-F 9 to 5 so orders received on the weekend will start processing on Monday AM.
- Locations in the Midwest can expect 3 business-day shipping in addition to the Sea eagle 2 business-day handling time.
- Sea Eagle handling time can double in the peak spring and summer selling times.
Express one day, two day, and three day shipping is available but rarely chosen once the customer find that, as a rule of thumb, express shipping costs normally are 1/3 to 1/2 of the total cost of the order being shipped. For example express shipping costs on that $1000 kayak you want by this weekend can be from $300 to $500. Ouch! A $300 kayak will be $100 to $150 so how fast do you really need that kayak? Going on vacation soon? We can ship to your vacation location if that helps. Call 928-713-7597 to make special handling requests.
International Shipping and International PayPal and Credit Cards.
- We only ship to the US-48 and our shopping cart only accepts US PayPal or Credit Card accounts.
- We ship many Canadian orders to US-48 border locations. Call 928-713-7597 to arrange for Canadian MasterCard or Visa Credit Card payment for free US-48 deliveries.
- We can also co-ordinate shipments and payments for International Customers shipping to US-48 Freight Forwarders.
- Warranty replacements for International customers are shipped to originating US-48 locations only.
Our site is safe and secure and we never send you spam or sell your address or personal information to spammers.
Scroll across the horizontal white lettered blue tabs immediately below then click on any blue tab to see Prices on our Discount Package choices.
SE9 Fisherman’s Dream Package
a $859 value for just
$499( Save $360 )
Take $100 off any Fisherman’s Dream & Motor Package ’til month end.*coupon has been applied to shopping cart price.
SE 9 Fisherman’s Dream & Motor Package
Take $50 off any Fisherman’s Dream & Motor Package ’til month end.
*coupon has been applied to shopping cart price.
SE9 Fisherman’s Dream w/ Motor Package : a $1,067 value for just
$699 SE9 Motor Package Contents Item Value Shipping Charge: (FREE if you order by Month end) $75 Total Value: $1,067 Package Price: (Valid through Month End) $699 Your Savings: $368 NEW Sea Eagle 9 Hull $449 MinnKota Endura 30 $149 SE9 Inflatable Floor $99 Motormount-SE8 & SE9 $79 A41 Foot Pump $39 AB254 $39 Carrybag $29 13″ Deluxe Inflatable Seat $24 4″ Deluxe Inflatable Seat $19 Small Repair Kit $7
SE9 Motor Canopy Package
SE9 Motor Canopy Package : a $1,335 value for just
$799( Save $536 )
Take $50 off any Fisherman’s Dream & Motor Package ’til month end.*coupon has been applied to shopping cart price…
SE9 Motor Canopy Package Contents Item Value Shipping Charge: (FREE if you order by Month End $85 Total Value: $1,335 Package Price: $799 NEW Sea Eagle 9 Hull $449 Canopy-smaller boat $199 MinnKota Endura 30 $149 SE9 Inflatable Floor $99 Motormount-SE8 & SE9 $79 Take $50 off any SE9 Motormount Packages ’til month end. Small Repair Kit $7 A41 Foot Pump $39 AB254 $39 Carrybag $29 13″ Deluxe Inflatable Seat $24 4″ Deluxe Inflatable Seat $19 Take $50 off any SE9 Motormount Packages ’til month end.
Scroll Down for SE9 MotorMount Boat Key Features and Specs.
Unbelievable Stability and Weight Capacity
Introduced in the early 1980s – Sea Eagle Motormount Boats are incredibly safe in almost any sea conditions because of their wide stance on the water and high hull configuration. The large air chambers and high flotation value of Sea Eagle Motormount boats allow them to carry an unbelievable weight load. These features make these boats super safe for everyone in the family to use. They also make these boats perfect for a wide variety of activities…from river running to yacht tending to fishing to just plain recreational fun on the water!
Primary and Secondary Safety Air Chambers plus Removable Reinforced Inflatable Floor
Safety Air Chamber Going All The Way Around The Top Of Main Air Chamber – Perhaps the most important feature for safety and extra inside space is the unique chamber on chamber design of this series. Literally a boat on top of a boat this design feature gives several advantages. Because the safety chamber is well above the main chamber it is nearly impossible to puncture both air chambers at the same time. In addition the fact that the chamber is on top of a chamber rather than side by side means a dryer cockpit and maximal interior space.
The removable, reinforced, (9) tube, (8) I-beam, 38 mil PolyKrylar™ inflatable floor encased in the indestructible nylon fabric protective outer sheath provides increased rigidity and an additional backup safety chamber.
Two Easy To Open and Shut Floor Drains
By adding Two Easy To Open and Shut Floor Drains we’ve increased the versatility and functionality of the Sea Eagle 9!
With the floor drains closed you are certain to remain high and dry.
With the floor drains open, you are sure to drain off water nearly as quickly as it enters.
Outfit As You Wish
Even though these are relatively simple and inexpensive boats they can still be outfitted with a variety or accessories to be used in a variety of ways. If you are running a river you really do not want a motormount attached or seats that may fall out and you want to keep the drains open.
If you are a fisherman chances are you would like a motormount, motor and some comfortable seats to fish from, maybe even a sun/rain canopy.
Yes, you can outfit our motormount boat with a motormount, electric motor, various seats and if you’d like, a wide array of other accessories. Should you want shelter from the sun or storms, you can always add a canopy to protect you against different weather conditions.
The key word with our Motormount Boat is flexibility!
Removable Reinforced Inflatable Floor and Seats
The removable, double layer reinforced, 4″ thick, (9) chamber, (8) I-beam constructed, 38 mil PolyKrylar™ inflatable internal floor is securely seated within an indestructible external nylon fabric protective sheath outer layer.
Able to be inflated up to 3 psi verses traditional less than 1 psi floors, provides incredible rigidity and stability, improves performance and handling, enhances portability and stow-ability.
14″ high inflatable seat improves field of vision and is great for fishing!
4″ high inflatable seat sits low for comfort and ease!
|Exterior:||11′ x 4′ 8″|
|Weight:||35 lbs. (hull only), 50 lbs. (w/ inflatable floor & motormount)|
|Load Capacity:||4 Adults or 1200 lbs.|
|Engine Capacity:||3 hp gas (45 lbs. max weight) 15″ shaft gas engine or up to 74 lb. thrust electric motor|
|Interior:||7′ 6″ x 2′ 4″|
|Deflated:||26″ x 26″ x10″|
|Chambers:||4 (main & upper safety chamber, motormount support & 1 in floor)|
|Material:||38 mil Polykrylar (K80 PVC)|
|Seam:||High Frequency Weld|
|Floor:||Inflatable Removable Double Layered Reinforced 4″ thick I-beam constructed w/ external protective sheath|
|Air Valves:||4 Deluxe One Way|
|Speed Estimates:||5-6 mph w/Gas, 4-5 mph w/Electric|
|Inflation & Assembly time:||15 mins.|
- NMMA & CE Certified
- Removable high pressure (up to 3 psi) I-beam reinforced inflatable floor encased in superior high strength protective nylon fabric sheath for rigidity
- Two movable reinforced inflatable seats encased in superior high strength protective nylon fabric sheath for rigidity
- All around grab line
- Bow towing grommet
- Bow carry handle
- Molded oar clasps
- Four molded oarlocks
- Safety chamber above main chamber
- Pressure Gauge, Repair Kit & Instructions
MODERATE-PRESSURE FABRIC FOR OUR SMALLER & LIGHTER BOATS
We use moderate-pressure fabric for our Sport Kayaks and Motormount Boats. All require a tough, durable hull material that will stand the test of time but high air pressures are not needed since they’re designed for moderate whitewater use and take smaller motors.
THE UNIQUE STRENGTH OF K-80 POLYKRYLAR MODERATE PRESSURE MATERIAL:
- Uniform throughout for clean, perfect welding – K-80 Polykrylar is designed for efficient production using high-frequency electric welding. It welds smoothly and evenly, ensuring two pieces become one for highest quality.
- Extraordinary tear resistance – K-80 Polykrylar has equal tear resistance in every direction. Should your boat ever experience a sharp impact with a pointed object, a small hole will not “zipper” into a big problem unlike materials used by other inflatable boat companies.
- Extra-thick material – We use a thicker material, size for size, than any other inflatable boat. In most cases, our K-80 hull is actually THICKER than many more expensive supported fabric materials.
- Long life additives – K-80 is formulated with special additives to guarantee long term resistance to ultraviolet (UV) rays, gasoline, oil, and other chemicals.