10’6″ Sport Runabout
$1,756.55 – $4,825.05
About the 10’6″ Sport Runabout
The Sea Eagle 106sr makes for the perfect ship to shore tender. Great for exploring when anchored up, moored, or just plain running about. This small boat packs a truly big punch!
This rugged boat can carry up to 5 adults or 1200 lbs.
*For optimal performance max horse power motor rating for the rigid inflatable drop stitch floor is 15hp motors
About the Sport Runabouts Series
The great advantage of these boats is their lightweight to size ratio. Which increases stow-ability and reduces overall hull weight. By nearly 25% with the inflatable drop stitch floors while reducing storage footprint by 50% because you no longer have to deal with wooden or aluminum floorboards. Making these boats truly practical as a tender, to carry in a RV or SUV or even simply stow below deck.
These tough, rugged inflatable boats feature your choice of high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floors – making them lighter, easier to setup, less expensive to motor and far more portable. While the rigid molded plastic floorboards are virtually unbreakable.
Sport Runabouts are great all around boats for fishing, skin-diving or just plain running about!
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE’LL MATCH IT!
Deluxe, Drop Stitch Deluxe, Swivel Seat, Drop Stitch Swivel Seat, Drop Stitch Swivel Seat Canopy, Swivel Seat & Canopy, Swivel Seat Honda Motor, Drop Stitch Swivel Seat Honda Motor
- Person Capacity : 5
- Hull Weight :78 lbs. (93 lbs. with inflatable floor, 124 lbs. with plastic floorboards)
- Length : 10 ft. 6 in.
- Beam : 5 ft. 5 in.
- Interior : 7′ 3″ x 2′ 9″
- Load Capacity : 5 adults or 1200 lbs.
- Deflated : Approx. 46″ x 24″ x 10″ (hull), 40″ x 32″ x 4″ (floorboards)
- Chambers : 5 (port, starboard, bow, keel & DS floor)
- Tube Diameter : 16.75″
- Air Valves : 5 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time : 15 min. (w/ inflatable floor), 25 min. (w/ floorboards)
- Seam : Combination 98% High Frequency Welded with double overlap seams and 2% high strength glue finish
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity : 15 hp (125 lbs. max weight, 15″ Shaft, Gas Engine)
- Floor :Inflatable Floor (15 lbs.), Plastic Floorboards (45.5 lbs.)
- Speed Estimates : 9.9 hp (18 mph w/ 2 adults, 12 mph w/ 4 adults)
- NNMA & CE Certified
- 5/8″ grab line along sides for safety
- 4″ Inflatable External Keel with Rubbing Strake for extra protection
- Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Two stainless steel D-rings for towing
- Four rear carry handles & one front lifting handle
- Oarlocks pop up for instant use
- Wide beam hull design for stability