$769.00 – $1,199.00
About the 385ft FastTrack™
New and Improved Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayaks with an even More Aggressive Design, Standard Swept Back Skeg, and new in 2017 “Overbuilt” Super Seams.
Now with a new patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience!
Captain Tim and Miss Crystal have six Sea Eagle FastTrack 385 Deluxe kayaks that we use in group learning and team-building sessions on local lakes. From week to week we never knew in advance the makeup of our groups We choose the Sea Eagle 385 Deluxe for it’s awesome stability, it’s light weight, it’s quickness and tracking, and amazing versatility. We can put a single women whose never paddled before in the Sea Eagle 285 Deluxe and she soon feels safe and stable and then turn the same Sea Eagle 385 over to a couple with a child and all three are soon smiling! Elderly paddlers feel at ease in the water and especially appreciate the handiness of the light weight 34 pound Sea Eagle 386 Deluxe on shore. All enjoy the back support provided by the easy to rig inflatable Deluxe Kayak Seats. We choose the Sea Eagle 385 Deluxe. We think you should too!
About the FastTrack™ Series
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack’s™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel” provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that’s a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE’LL MATCH IT!
Deluxe Solo, Deluxe, Pro, Pro Carbon, Swivel Seat Fishing Rig, QuikSail, Pro Motor, QuikRow™
- Person Capacity : 3
- Hull Weight : 35 lbs.
- Length : 12 ft. 6 in.
- Beam : 3 ft.
- Interior : 11’7″ x 18″
- Load Capacity : 3 Persons or 635 lbs
- Deflated : 25″ x 18″ x 8″
- Chambers : 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter : 9.5″
- Air Valves : 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time : 7 min
- Seam :Electronically Welded, Quadruple Overlapped
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor : Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating : Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure : 3.2 psi
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
Captain Tim's Tips
You may also like…
QuikRow$367.00 Add to cart
Watersnake Asp T24 (Fresh & Saltwater) Kayak Motor$129.00 Add to cart
Squid Anchor Kit$49.00 Add to cart
Pack of Dry-Bags(20L & 10L)$39.99 Add to cart
BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump w/ Battery$219.00 Add to cart
Motormount for FastTracks & Explorers$99.00 Add to cart