$999.00 – $1,299.00
About the Sea Eagle 385ft FastTrack™
New and Improved Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayaks with an even More Aggressive Design, Standard Swept Back Skeg, and new in 2017 “Overbuilt” Super Seams.
Now with a new patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience!
The FastTrack series is byfar one of our favorites among the line of Sea Eagle products. We choose the Sea Eagle 385 Deluxe for it’s awesome stability, light weight portability, speed and tracking, and overall versatility.
Whether you’re a novice or seasoned paddler, you’ll find the FastTrack is extremely comfortable and easy to paddle. (Our 9 year old paddles the 385 FastTrack just fine by herself!)
Elderly paddlers feel at ease in the water and especially appreciate the handiness of the light weight 34 pound Sea Eagle 385 Deluxe on shore. Enjoy the back support provided by the easy to rig inflatable Deluxe Kayak Seats. We choose the Sea Eagle 385 Deluxe. We think you should too!
- Additional information
- Standard Features
- Captain Curtis' Tips
- Reviews (4)
About the FastTrack™ Series
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack’s™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel” provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
If you’re looking to paddle lakes and open water, the FastTrack is unmatched in speed and usability. It can be paddled in light whitewater, making the 385 FastTrack one of the most versatile inflatable kayaks available!
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT INFLATABLE KAYAKS
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that’s a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
Have any additional questions? We love to talk about boats! Feel free to chat with us on our website, or fill out our contact form!
Deluxe Solo, Deluxe, Pro, Pro Carbon
- Person Capacity : 3
- Hull Weight : 35 lbs.
- Length : 12 ft. 6 in.
- Beam : 3 ft.
- Interior : 11’7″ x 18″
- Load Capacity : 3 Persons or 635 lbs
- Deflated : 25″ x 18″ x 8″
- Chambers : 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter : 9.5″
- Air Valves : 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time : 7 min
- Seam :Electronically Welded, Quadruple Overlapped
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor : Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating : Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure : 3.2 psi
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions