$1,049.00 – $1,449.00
About the 465ft FastTrack™
The Sea Eagle 465ft FastTrack™ combines all the features of it’s smaller sister (the 385ft FastTrack™) with the ability to carry more cargo and persons.
We love the FastTrack series and it’s our go-to kayak for when we’re planning to paddle open water and lakes. It cuts right the the wind on a breezy day, and is incredibly stable. It even performs well in choppier waters! It’s truly one of our most versatile, tough inflatable kayaks we’ve got.
Now featuring the new, patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience! (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE’LL MATCH IT!
About the FastTrack™ Series
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack’s™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel” provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that’s a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
Deluxe, Deluxe 2 Person, Pro, Pro 2 Person, Pro Carbon, Pro Motor, QuikRow™
- Person Capacity : 3
- Hull Weight : 44 lbs.
- Length : 15 ft. 3 in.
- Beam : 3 ft.
- Interior : 14’2″ x 18″
- Load Capacity : 3 Persons or 795 lbs
- Deflated : 30″ x 19″ x 9″
- Chambers : 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter : 9.5″
- Air Valves: 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time : 8 min
- Seam : Electronically Welded, Quadruple Overlapped
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity : 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor : Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating : Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure : 3.2 psi
- NMMA Certified
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large Removable Rear Weedless Swept Back Skeg for Flatwater Touring
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles and bungee cords
- Separate Drop Stitch floor for rigidity
- Printed Instructions
Captain Tim's Tips
You may also like…
Pack of Dry-Bags(20L & 10L)$39.99 Add to cart
Motormount for Fast Track and Explorers$119.00 Add to cart
QuikRow$399.00 Add to cart
Watersnake Asp T24 (Fresh & Saltwater) Kayak Motor$129.00 Add to cart
BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump w/ Battery$249.00 Add to cart
Squid Anchor Kit$49.00 Add to cart