$1,349.10 – $1,439.10
About the 473rl
The World’s First All Drop Stitch Patented RazorLite™ two person inflatable kayak! A lighter, narrower and faster to paddle, high performance tandem kayak for the adventurers.
With a tapered, hard-nose bow and stern, and fully constructed with Drop Stitch technology, the 473RL cuts through waves cleaner, straighter and sharper than any other kayak on the market allowing paddling speeds up to 6 mph.
U.S. Patent 9,452,809
About the RazorLite™ Series
The World’s First All Drop Stitch patented RazorLite™ inflatable kayaks are a much lighter, narrower and faster to paddle, high performance kayak for true adventurers!
A razor sharp, tapered, hard-nose bow and stern, combined with a fully constructed Drop Stitch technology hull enables the Sea Eagle RazorLite™ Kayaks to cut through waves cleaner, straighter and sharper than any other kayak on the market allowing paddling speeds up to 6 mph.
Because of it’s high performance design and capabilities the RazorLite™ kayaks are best recommended for intermediate and above paddlers.
Pro, Pro Carbon
- Person Capacity : 2
- Hull Weight : 43 lbs.
- Length: 15 ft. 6 in.
- Beam : 2 ft. 6 in.
- Interior : 14’10” x 21″
- Load Capacity : 2 Person or 750 max
- Deflated : 30″ x 19″ x 9″
- Chambers : 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 10″ High x 4″ Thick
- Air Valves : 3 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 8 min
- Seam : Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Floor : Attached High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Inflation Pressure: 10 psi
- NMMA Certified
- Fully Constructed with Drop Stitch Technology
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Large, Removable, Swept Back Rear Skeg
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles
- 14 D-Rings to Secure Seats and FootRests
- Printed Instructions