Inflatable Rescue Board (IBR)
About the IRB – Inflatable Rescue Board Inflatable Board
The Sea Eagle IRB – Inflatable Rescue Board is a 5-foot inflatable rescue board that packs down to a mere 1/6th of its fully inflated size – making it easy to store, transport, and quickly deploy for use!
The inflatable Drop Stitch construction allows this board to be inflated up to 10 psi which makes for an incredibly rigid board while providing just enough flexibility to prevent the injuries caused by traditional rigid/hard shell boards. Great for emergency water and ice rescues!
About the Rescue Board Series
Sea Eagle takes inflatable rescue boards to a whole new level! This rugged, durable inflatable is constructed with not just one, but two layers of reinforced 1000 denier fabric, making it nearly indestructible!
Whether performing water or ice rescues, this little 5-foot board is something you can’t leave the station without!
Say goodbye to stowing nightmares, no need to stress about storage space anymore! These boards pack down to just 1/6th of their inflated size which means you can pack 6 deflated boards in the same space it would take to pack two comparable rigid boards of a similar style.
*Please note that the Sea Eagle Rescue Board is not a towable.
- High-visibility orange color
- Dual bow high-visibility reflective strips
- Durable, portable, packable, storable, and easily transportable
- Fits into just about any compartment
- Deflates and stores at 1/6th the size of similar rigid boards
- Twelve large heavy-duty D-ring attachment points
- Four high-strength grab/carry handles
- Dual sides high-strength 1/2″ grab lines
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- Skid-resistant, soft, EVA foam traction pad
- Drop Stitch inflatable construction provides tremendous rigidity
- Up to 10 PSI max air pressure capacity
If you’ve got any questions about our rescue items, fill out our contact form or chat with us!
|Hull Weight||15 lbs.|
|Load Capacity||1 person, 240 lbs|
|Deflated||Approx. 32″ x 14″ x 6″|
|Air Valves||One Way|
|Inflation time||Less than 30 seconds|
|Material||1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch|
|Inflation Pressure||Up to 10 psi|