Needle Nose™ 126 Racer
$849.00 – $1,049.00
About the NeedleNose™ 126 Racer
Sea Eagle is taking your racing to the next level with the New NeedleNose™ 126 Racer. At only 26″ wide x 12'6″ long x 6″ thick and 3 lbs. lighter than it's sister the NN126. This board is a faster, sleeker, lighter, high-performance racing iSUP. Best suited for intermediate to advanced paddlers.
Featuring a universal fin-box with removable high-performance racing fin, Full-Length Electric Pattern Diamond Deck EVA Foam Pad – for the rigorous demands of racing, non-slip and sure footing, plus an extremely convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ – so you'll never have to worry about losing your paddle while charging through the surf or during transport. This is hands down the world's best racing iSUP!
Breakthrough Design features: lighter, narrower, straight-line hull, universal fin-box with removable high-performance racing fin, patented wave piercing bow, touring shape, NEW FULL-LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD, and a custom high-performance kick tail allows for sharp pivot turns.
About the NeedleNose™ Series
The patented NeedleNose™ iSUPs are by far the best tracking iSUPs in the world! Able to perform in a vast array of environmental conditions where other inflatables wouldn't dare! Get the performance of a rigid board plus the convenience of an inflatable and more!
Aptly named NeedleNose™ these iSUPs feature a patented razor sharp, wave piercing bow that allows you to slice through the wind, waves, current and water. Something that no other iSUP can offer. The elegant curved touring shape with a straight-line NO UPTURN hull design enables you to customize your skill and performance levels with 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear standing locations (see video). A diamond patterned deck pad is easier on your feet with a kick tail that allows pivot and kick turning on a dime! These features make the NeedleNose™ iSUPs the fastest, sleekest, best inflatable SUPs in the world!
Say goodbye to unnecessary airline fees and damaged SUPs! These weigh under 30 lbs. and are designed to be checked as baggage. (US Patent #8,821,204)
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE’LL MATCH IT!
Electric Pump, Start Up
- Person Capacity : 1
- Hull Weight : 23 lbs.
- Length :12 ft. 6 in.
- Beam : 2 ft. 2 in.
- Load Capacity : 1 Person or 200 lbs
- Deflated : Approx. 32″ x 16″ x 10″
- Air Valves : One Way
- Inflation time : 6 Minutes
- Seam : Quadruple Overlap
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Board Thickness : 6″
- Inflation Pressure: 12-15 psi
- 26″ wide for faster, sleeker, high-performance racing
- Single, removable, high performance, racing fin
- Single universal fin-box that accepts most high-performance racing fins
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Large rear D-ring attachment for a leash
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- NEW EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- NEW EVA foam kick tail
- NEW built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder