Needle Nose™ 14
$570.00 – $760.00
About the NeedleNose™ 14
Now featuring a New Full Length Electric Pattern Diamond Deck EVA Foam Pad, convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder and a low profile slide in Swept Back Skeg! This is the world’s best tracking inflatable SUP ever!
The NN14 is specifically designed for persons looking to combine touring performance in the most variety of environmental conditions. With increased floatation, rigidity and the most stability. You’ll be able to SUP most every day!
This Breakthrough Design features: a straight-line hull, patented razor sharp, wave piercing bow, elegantly curved touring shape, NEW FULL LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD with custom performance kick tail and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier!
Best suited for those weighing 275 lbs or less.
About the NeedleNose™ Series
The patented NeedleNose™ iSUPs are by far the best tracking iSUPs in the world! Able to perform in a vast array of environmental conditions where other inflatables wouldn’t dare! Get the performance of a rigid board plus the convenience of an inflatable and more!
Aptly named NeedleNose™ these iSUPs feature a patented razor sharp, wave piercing bow that allows you to slice through the wind, waves, current and water. Something that no other iSUP can offer. The elegant curved touring shape with a straight-line NO UPTURN hull design enables you to customize your skill and performance levels with 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear standing locations (see video). A diamond patterned deck pad is easier on your feet with a kick tail that allows pivot and kick turning on a dime! These features make the NeedleNose™ iSUPs the fastest, sleekest, best inflatable SUPs in the world!
Say goodbye to unnecessary airline fees and damaged SUPs! These weigh under 30 lbs. and are designed to be checked as baggage. (US Patent #8,821,204)
Start Up, Deluxe, Electric Pump, Swivel Seat Fishing Rig, QuikRow™
- Person Capacity : 1
- Hull Weight : 27 lbs.
- Length : 14 ft.
- Beam : 2 ft. 6 in.
- Load Capacity : 1 Person or 275 lbs
- Deflated : Approx. 32″ x 17″ x 11″
- Air Valves : One Way
- Inflation time : 9 Minutes
- Seam : Quadruple Overlap
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Board Thickness : 6″
- Inflation Pressure : 12-15 psi
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc…
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- NEW EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- NEW EVA foam kick tail
- NEW built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder
There are no reviews yet.