$209.99 – $399.00
Our lightest, most portable kayak is America's most popular, the versatile Sea Eagle 330.
These rugged, light-weight kayaks go anywhere
Imagine yourself blasting down a white water river — spray flying everywhere and your heart beating like a drum. Or imagine yourself on a mirror-smooth lake at dawn, slicing the silence with smooth paddle strokes. Can one boat do all this? Yes, our Sport Kayaks do all that and more. Our lightest, most portable kayak is America’s most popular, the versatile Sea Eagle 330. It weighs just 26 lbs. and packs down small enough to fit in the smallest car trunk. Don’t let the light weight fool you, it’s a rugged kayak able to hold 2 people or 500 lbs and yet easy enough to be carried and paddled by one. The Sport Kayaks feature:
- Extra thick Polykrylar hull (33-38 mil)
- I-beam construction floor for extra rigidity
- Inflatable spray skirts
- Removable inflatable front and rear seat
- Front and rear rope handles
- Self-bailing drain valve
Two skegs for tracking and speed
High Frequency Welded Seams
The Sea Eagle 330 has seams that are welded with 10,000 volts of power, fusing the material into one solid structure. This gives us the confidence to cover the SE-330 with a 3 year warranty.
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE’LL MATCH IT!
Startup, Pro Solo Kayak, Deluxe, Pro Kayak, QuikSail, Pro Motor
- Person Capacity : 2
- Hull Weight : 26 lbs.
- Length: 11 ft. 2 in.
- Beam : 2 ft. 10 in.
- Interior : 9′ 6″ x 15″
- Load Capacity : 2 Person or 500 lbs.
- Deflated : 24″ x 16″ x 7″
- Chambers : 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 10″
- Air Valves : 5 Deluxe One Way
- Inflation time : 6 min
- Seam : High Frequency Welded
- Material : 33 mil Polykrylar (K80 PVC)
- Floor : Inflatable I-beam construction
- Whitewater Rating : Suitable up to Class III
- Inflation Pressure : 1.1 psi
- NMMA Certified
- Open and close drain valve
- Five deluxe one-way valves
- Sun & saltwater resistant hull material
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking & speed
- Bow & Stern Grab Line