Sea Eagle FastCat 12
$1,900.00 – $2,230.00
About the FastCat™ Catamaran Inflatable Boat
A rugged, dependable, rigid, high-pressure, all-drop stitch constructed, two-person, inflatable, FastCat™ Catamaran Boat for the Smoothest Ride On The Water!
About the FastCat™ Series
Don’t purchase or consider another boat without checking out the new and incredible Sea Eagle Inflatable FastCat™ Catamaran Boat for the smoothest ride on the water and sale prices! Tired of being bruised up and bounced around by waves, back jarring rough rides, added fuel cost, and lack of cockpit room? The new Sea Eagle Inflatable FastCat™ Catamaran Boat is the solution to all these problems and more!
This catamaran-style, rigid, high-pressure, all-drop stitch constructed, easy to set up hull is the most innovative boat to hit the market! The catamaran hull design lifts the boat up and on top of the water as if you’re riding on pillowy clouds with hydrofoiling shock absorbers. Preventing the slapping of traditional hulls. Friction is reduced, increasing fuel economy, and with four independent high-pressure safety air chambers, you’re guaranteed added safety.
The entire hull assembles in just minutes, is easy to pack up, fits into most any truck or SUV, and will entirely change the way you view boats!
- NMMA & CE Certified
- All rugged, high-pressure, reinforced, drop-stitch construction
- 4 Independent safety air chambers
- 7 Conveniently located grab handles
- Dual EZ-attachment seating system
- Removable transom for easy storage
- High-strength bow ring
- Non-slip EVA foam covered deck
- Canopy attachment grommets and D-rings
- Dual Universal Scotty Pads for use with optional Scotty accessories
- Bottom and side protective bumper guard rubbing strakes
If you’ve got any questions about our fishing kayaks, fill out our contact form or chat with us!
Deluxe, Swivel Seat & Canopy
|Hull Weight||51 lbs.|
|Length||11 ft. 6 in.|
|Width||3 ft. 3 in.|
|Interior||10′ x 17″|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 575 lbs.|
|Deflated||31″ x 19″ x 10″|
|Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Air Valves||3 Recessed One Way|
|Inflation time||7 min|
|Material||1000 Denier w/ 2000 Denier Reinforced Sections|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)|
|Floor||Removable, Double Layer, High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor w/ non-slip EVA foam padding|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class IV|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
- NMMA Certified
- Customized front & rear spray skirts with built-in rod, tool, hook and lure holders plus storage below and bungee rope lacing on top for additional storage
- Separate, removable, high-pressure, reinforced, drop-stitch floor with non-slip EVA foam padding and extra top layer of tough as crocodile hide material for superior rigidity, durability and standup fishing
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large, removable, rear skeg for increased tracking during flatwater touring
- Front & Rear Carry Handles
- 12 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- (3) Separate independent air chambers with One-Way Air Valves for added safety
- Sea Eagle motormount receivers for optional motormount attachment
There are no reviews yet.