Travel Canoe 16
$1,799.10 – $1,979.10
About the Travel Canoe 16
The World’s First Patented High Pressure All Drop Stitch Inflatable Travel Canoe has arrived!
Say goodbye to heavy, unstable, tippy, nearly impossible to store and transport canoes! The Sea Eagle Inflatable TC16 fits in a small car trunk or closet with plenty of room to spare and sets up in under 10 minutes!
The TC16 has accomplished feats well beyond reach of traditional canoes. It is a completely buoyant and unsinkable canoe, easy to upright and re-enter from the water, 33% lighter than comparable canoes, has incredible primary and secondary stability (stable to stand in), bow/stern molds that slice through the water, full length flat planing surface area for additional speed, designed to create lift and reduce drag, entire hull waterline length enabling paddling speeds up to 5 mph, full length double chine system and removable rear skeg to enhance tracking and increase stability, three separate air chambers for additional safety and is rated for up to Class IV whitewater.
U.S. Patent 9,452,809
2-Person Startup, 3 Person Electric Pump Wood/Web Seats
- Person Capacity : 3
- Hull Weight : 60 lbs.
- Length : 16 ft.
- Beam : 3 ft. 2 in.
- Interior : 15’2″ x 25″
- Load Capacity : 2-3 Person (800 lbs.) or Persons + Gear (915 lbs.)
- Deflated : Approx. 40″ x 24″ x 16″
- Chambers : 3: Port, Starboard, Floor
- Inflation time : 7-9 Minutes
- Seam : Overlap
- Material : 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Tube Dimensions : Gunwales 20″ High at Bow & Stern, 15″ High at Center, 3″ Thick
- Whitewater Rating : Up to Class IV
- Inflation Pressure : Up to 10 psi
- NMMA Certified
- Patented High Pressure (up to 10 psi) All Drop Stitch Construction
- Patented Plastic Bow and Stern Molds that cut through the water increasing tracking
- 2 Movable and Adjustable Inflatable Drop Stitch Seats with backrests
- Small Removable Rear Skeg for excellent tracking in shallow waters
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Front and Rear Carry Handles
- 3 Independently Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Chambers for added safety
- 4 Open and Close Floor Drains
- 12 D-Rings for securing seats at various locations
- 2 Conveniently located Diamond Patterned Non-Slip EVA Foam Deck Pads
- 2 Center Carry Handles
- 3 One-Way Air Valves
- Fits in a bag
- Rated for up to Class IV whitewater
- Printed Instructions