Sea Eagle’s 3 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
All products offered by InflatableBoats4Less.com have warranties that vary from 3 years to limited lifetime warranties. In case of problems please follow the warranty instructions listed for each product. Inflatable Boats 4 Less will help in every way possible to help resolve warranty issues for their customers. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.
If any Kayak, Boat, SUP, or accessory is found to be defective, return it for repair or no a no-charge replacement. Contact us for authorization and assistance. Your product guarantee begins when product is delivered. This is not applicable to motors or launching dollies, as they carry their own warranties.
Contact me directly for any warranty assistance on Sea Eagle products.
Our 30-Day On-the-Water No-Hassle Boat & Accessory Return Policy
We hope that you’ll be completely happy with your Sea Eagle Boat purchased from Inflatable Boats 4 Less. If you’re not, you can return your purchase for a refund anytime within 30 days of receiving your purchase, as long as you return your boat in like new condition, in the original packaging (no exceptions.) Please retain all packaging for 30 days! Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
We will charge a 20% restocking fee and charge for any unusual cleaning expenses, damaged packaging, and damaged or missing accessories. If you need to return an item or have questions about our Return Policy, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and arrange for the return of your product.
As a reminder…we encourage you to try our and learn to live with your boat. Within 72 hours of receiving your returned merchandise, we’ll inspect the items to insure that they are in like-new condition. We will then process your request and issue a credit to your credit card or PayPal within seven days. Depending on your card issuer’s policies, it may take up to 5 business days after we issue your refund for the credit to appear.
*Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
We don’t hide behind gimmicks or hidden fees; however, we have to place a few limitations on our return policy:
- We encourage you to try out and live with our boats. However, should you decide to return it, stained and/or soiled boats will not be accepted. This means that if you have damaged the integrity of the product, we may not be able to accept your return under our 30-day return policy. Please see our Special Caveat below for additional details.
- We’re very sorry, but products shipped outside of the contiguous United States are not covered by this return policy.
- We will charge a 20% restocking fee and charge for any unusual cleaning expenses, damaged packaging, or damaged or missing accessories.
- We will not refund Express Shipping charges incurred by Alaska, Hawaill, and International customers or Express Shipping for US-48 customers.
- We will not pay for return shipping.
- Free shipping on accessory orders (that were not shipped with your boat order) was not free to IB4L. We will subtract this amount from any accessory refund.
Although most people return items in good faith, a few people enjoy using items and then returning them to essentially receive something for nothing. If by rare chance you are one of these people, we kindly ask you to find another website to supply your merchandise (if you wish, we can make suggestions). We’re not a faceless corporation: we care about our customers’ satisfaction and we don’t want that ruined by a few people with questionable motives.
Here’s the Bottom Line
We have a sense of humor and “over the top” customer service and our customers really seem to enjoy our old fashioned business ethic, but we’re serious about our Return Policy. We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not we want to make it easy for you to get a refund or an exchange. Why do we care so much? Because that’s what we would want if we were in the same position.